- UK Sophrology Network
– Platform of information and professional network around Sophrology in the UK. Covering latest news and articles.
- The Children’s Complimentary Therapy Network
– The Children’s Complementary Therapy Network (CCTN) is a UK based Paediatric Network developed to support the use of complementary therapies for children.
- World Health Organisation
– The primary directing and coordinating authority on international health within the United Nations’ system.
- British Osteopathic Association
– The British Osteopathic Association is an independent organisation representing osteopaths working both within the National Health Service and privately in the United Kingdom.
- Osteopathic Centre for Children
– The Osteopathic Centre for Children is a charity that seeks to ensure that paediatric osteopathy is established as an option for parents and carers concerned for their child’s health.
- General Osteopathic Council
– The regulatory body that regulated the practice of osteopathy in the United Kingdom.
- The Institute of Osteopathy
– The Institute of Osteopathy is the professional membership organisation for osteopaths. Originally founded as the British Osteopathic Association, the iO is proud to represent over 70 percent of all osteopaths in the United Kingdom. The iO also represents UK osteopathy with the Osteopathic International Alliance, the global association of osteopathic institutions, who work with international bodies such as the World Health Organisation (WHO); and on the European scene with the European Federation of Osteopaths (EFO).
- NHS Osteopathy site
- NHS Complementary And Alternative Medicine site
- The National Council For Osteopathic Research
– The National Council for Osteopathic Research (NCOR) was constituted in 2003 in order to explore and assure the place that osteopathy has to play in Healthcare. The Council was established by the General Osteopathic Council, the British Osteopathic Association and all of the osteopathic educations institution within the United Kingdom.
- Dr. Cinzia Pezzolesi
– A leading Mindfulness, Mindful Eating and Psychologist in the UK.