I came to choose my career in Osteopathy and Sophrology after practicing Handball at a high competitive level during my ‘sport-study’ school years. I was three times French championship winner and once vice-champion. By my mid-twenties, I obtained my professional certifications as an Osteopath and Sophrologist and began my career, in alternative and complementary health care, by setting up my own practice in central London.
As a professional health practitioner and former sportswoman, I do understand the fundamental importance of establishing a symbiosis between the well-being of the body and life balance. Time and again Osteopathy and Sophrology have proven their benefits in achieving that.
In more recent times, I have added the practice of Western Medical Acupuncture as an extra tool to enhance my portfolio of skills to aid my patients’ healing process.
My professional and academic credentials include:
- BSc (Hons) in Osteopathy from the European School of Osteopathy, UK.
- Trained at the “Collège International D’Ostéopathie” (CIDO) France.
- Master Specialist in Caycedian Sophrology – Andorra.
- Certified from the Académie de Sophrologie.
- Fully trained Acupuncturist by the The British Medical Acupuncture Society.